♥My COOKBOOK available WORLDWIDE レシピ本もよろしくね♥
Amazon Japan may be Cheaper ($10 plus shipping fee).
How to Order My Cookbook from Amazon Japan:
Old version is unlisted since it has a copyright issue.
On our wedding (2010.10.10), we served our guests with my Love Pink Brownies along with the recipe!!!
Our wedding theme was “Heart Full NY Central Park”.
We decorated our reception hall with trees and rocks like the park. You can find birds and squirrels, too! In contrast, all guest tables were decorated with heart-shaped flower arrangements in my favorite color “pink” 😉
All posts about our wedding is under Wedding label on my blog 😀
Love Pink Brownies
Time: 60min + some refrigeration time
Number of servings: 16 brownies
9-inch square brownie pan
NOTE: Ingredients are listed in both American and metric measurements. However, please use a kitchen scale (metric measurements) to get a perfect result.
100g (1/2 cup) white chocolate
100g (1 cup) all-purpose flour
70g (6 tbsp.) unsalted butter *room temperature
70g (5 tbsp.) sugar
60g (1/2 cup) sugar-free dried cranberries
1 tbsp. white curacao *optional
70g (1/3 cup) white chocolate
2 tbsp. whipping cream
1 tsp. white curacao *optional
red food coloring
sprinkles of your choice
1. Soak the sugar-free dried cranberries in white curacao overnight. Grease the brownie pan, or line with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
2. Melt the chopped white chocolate over hot water. Remove from hot water and mix butter with the remaining heat until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer on high speed for about 5 minutes until white and fluffy. Then on low speed, beat for about 2 minutes to set the texture.
4. Add 1/3 of (3.) in (2.) and fold together with spatula. Then add the rest and mix well.
5. Sift in flour and mix well with spatula until combined. Fold in cranberries.
6. Pour the batter into the brownie pan and drop the pan lightly on the counter to raise air bubbles out of the batter.
7. Bake at 180C (350F) for 15 minutes until golden brown. Cover the brownie with aluminum foil and continue to bake for another 15 minutes. (Depending on the heat of the oven, cooking time may differ, so please watch carefully.)
8. Remove the brownie from the pan by lifting the parchment paper and place it on a wire rack to cool.
1. Place the chopped white chocolate and whipping cream in a metal bowl. Place it over hot water and melt the chocolate until smooth.
2. Remove from hot water and mix in white curacao. Then add red food coloring (little at a time) and mix until you reach a nice medium shade of pink.
3. Cut the cake into 16 squares and spread the pink ganache evenly. Put in the fridge for a few minutes to set.
4. Zig-zag the melted white chocolate over the brownies, then finish with the sprinkles of your choice. Put in the fridge for a few minutes to set.
What is Cake Flour?
YouTube Audio Library
Acoustic Guitar 1
♥Utensils I use in my videos♥
♥Visit my Blog to know more about ME♥
♥and of course PLEASE SUBSCRIBE♥
Categories: Food Adventures