1. Mix butter and sugar with a whisk until creamy.
2. Add nutella and mix well with a whisk.
3. Sift in flour and mix well with a spatula.
4. Then mix in chocolate chips.
5. Shape into small balls, place them on a frying pan, then flatten out with your fingers.
6. Cook on the stove on low for 15 minutes. Let cool in the pan until completely cool and set.
You can bake in the oven at 180C (350F) for 10-12 min!
Best eaten on the day you make. Keep in an air-tight container with silica gel packets if you have.